Our Superfood natural supplements that you can use in any food even as a spice or in any drink are also effective to restore your health or be used as a preventative to have a healthy and happy life full of positive energy.
The ingredients are exclusively from plants or mushrooms that have been dried and ground and mixed to obtain the specific effectiveness and are absolutely free of any chemicals. (Тhey are also great for your pets)
Our recommendation for a standard dose of consumption is half a teaspoon once or twice a day.
Basic Info. Cysteine Powder-Thioserine Powder
Relieves Symptoms of Respiratory Conditions
NAC works as an expectorant, and it can be used to break down mucus in the body. It helps decrease the severity and frequency of wheezing and respiratory attacks by boosting glutathione and thinning mucus that builds up in the bronchial tubes. This can be helpful when you are suffering from allergy symptoms or you have a respiratory condition like bronchitis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Research published in the International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease suggests that L-cysteine supplements can be used to decrease the oxidant burden and inflammation found in patients with COPD, a condition that involves an abnormal inflammatory response in the lungs and restricted airflow that makes it difficult to breathe. NAC has been used by patients to reduce COPD symptoms, exacerbations and the accelerated decline of lung function.
|Product name:||Vegan L-Cysteine White Crystal|
|Purity:||≥98.5% L-Cysteine||Appearance:||White crystal|
|Flavor:||Original||Grade Standard:||Industrial grade|
|Retest Date:||1 year||Shelf Life:||2 years|
|Usage:||Pharmaceutical intermediates,food additives,cosmetics, biochemical research|
L-Cysteine, a common amino acid in organisms. It’s sulfur-containing (amino acids are defined as sulfur-free in chemistry elective 5 for senior high school students) α- It is one of the amino acids. It is purple when it meets nitroprusside. It exists in many proteins and glutathione. It can form insoluble mercaptide with Ag +, Hg +, Cu + and other metal ions.
NAC can relieve symptoms of respiratory conditions by acting as an antioxidant and expectorant, loosening mucus in your air passageways.
As an antioxidant, NAC helps replenish glutathione levels in your lungs and reduces inflammation in your bronchial tubes and lung tissue.
People with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) experience long-term oxidative damage and inflammation of lung tissue, which causes airways to constrict, leading to shortness of breath and coughing.
Some studies suggest that taking NAC supplements can help improve COPD symptoms, exacerbations, and lung decline .
People with chronic bronchitis can also benefit from NAC. Bronchitis occurs when the mucous membranes in your lungs’ bronchial passageways become inflamed, swell, and shut off airways to your lungs .
By thinning mucus in your bronchial tubes and boosting glutathione levels, NAC may help decrease the severity and frequency of wheezing, coughing, and respiratory attacks.
In addition to relieving COPD and bronchitis, NAC may improve other lung and respiratory tract conditions — such as cystic fibrosis, asthma, and pulmonary fibrosis — as well as symptoms of nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies or infections.
L-cysteine can be used to help
prevent side effects caused by drug reactions and toxic chemicals. According to research published in Alternative Medicine Review, cysteine plays a pivotal role in the detoxification mechanisms in the body. Toxic metals have pro-oxidative effects, and they deplete glutathione levels, so L-cysteine supplements help restore those levels so that you can properly detoxify toxins.
Because L-cysteine helps the body to detoxify dangerous toxins and chemicals, it’s common for doctors to give intravenous NAC to people who are having an acetaminophen overdose in order to prevent or reduce liver and kidney damage. Drug-induced acute liver failure is a fatal disease that’s caused by the toxic metabolite, N-acetyl-p-benzoquinone-imine, that leads to glutathione depletion. When overdose patients are treated with NAC, this allows for a significant increase in glutathione activity.
1. It has binding effect in organism, so it has effective detoxification effect on a wide range of poisons, such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, lead, cadmium, methylmercury chloride, lipid peroxide, PCB, tetrodotoxin, alcohol, etc., which have been proved by experiments.
2. Effective prevention and treatment of radiation injury.
3. It can maintain the activity of sulfhydrylase in the keratinogenesis of skin protein, supplement sulfur group to maintain the normal metabolism of skin, and regulate the melanin produced by the pigment cells in the lowest layer of epidermis. It is a very ideal natural whitening cosmetics. It can remove the melanin of the skin itself, change the nature of the skin itself, and make the skin become naturally whitening.
4. When inflammation and allergy reduce the activity of sulfhydrylase, L-cysteine can maintain the activity of sulfhydrylase and improve the skin symptoms of inflammation and allergy.
5. It has the function of dissolving cutin, so it is also effective for skin diseases with hypertrophic cutin.
6. It has the function of preventing organism from aging.
7. It is mainly distributed in the liver, spleen and kidney, and also accumulates on the surface of the human body, including skin, mucous membrane, digestive organ, etc. when foreign bodies invade, including those ingested by mouth, inhaled from the atmosphere, and intruded in contact with the skin, it can strengthen the self-defense ability of the organism and adjust the defense mechanism of the organism.